Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Declaration of Self-Esteem

Note:  I am now traveling until the middle of Ramadan.  This has been automatically scheduled to post.  All comments will be reviewed once I have access to a computer again.  That might not be until I return to Egypt.  Please don't let that stop you from commenting!  I'll be happy to read them when I'm able and thank you for your patience.  ~Yosra


from Hazelden's Each Day a New Beginning


                                                                                                   Designed by Mr. Boo


I am me. In all the world there is no one else exactly like me. There are persons who have some parts like me, but no one adds up exactly like me. Therefore, everything that comes out of me is authentically mine because I alone chose it.
~Virginia Satir

2 comments:

Asma Khan said...

Have a safe journey & come back soon :)

MarieHarmony said...

Lovely quote Yosra that talk to us all. Hope your trip is going well. Take care